FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on all orders over £200 to the UK and on all orders over £250 to Europe and all other destinations.
UK Standard Delivery
£4 per order - no matter how many items we send. Please allow up to 5 working days for the goods to arrive. Deliveries are made within working hours and may require a signature. For this reason, you may like to nominate a secure delivery address where someone is available to sign.
UK Express Delivery
Apologies we currently DO NOT offer this service.Europe Delivery
£8 per delivery address. Please allow up to 7 working days from the date of dispatch for your order to arrive. Please note: A signature maybe required when you receive the package so please ensure you give an address where you will be able to receive your parcel.
International Delivery - Rest of World
£15 per delivery address. Please allow up to 14 working days from the date of dispatch for your order to arrive. Please note: local import duties may be payable on receipt. A signature maybe required when you receive the package so please ensure you give an address where you will be able to receive your parcel.
Please note our products are sent out from main supply in Spain so orders can take up to 5 working days to reach UK addresses.
Please note that all shipments to destinations outside of the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied by the importing country when the shipment arrives in the destination country. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance are the customer's responsibility.
Please note From Clothing is not able to refund any duty paid on items returned to us either due to fault or unsuitability as this is a contract between the purchaser and their own country Customs & Excise.
If you are unsure of whether to expect to pay duty on goods shipped to your country from the UK, please contact your local Customs & Excise office who will be able to advise you further.
Delivery times are approximate, but your delivery should reach you within 7 – 10 working days. International delivery times vary depending on destination.
Returns and Exchanges
You may return your purchase for an exchange or refund within 21 days of despatch providing the goods are returned in perfect condition, unused, unworn, not washed or altered, tagged and in their original packaging. Exchanges will be sent out free of postage costs (UK addresses only).
How to return or exchange an item:
1. Pack item in original packaging with all labels and tags attached as they were on receipt.
2. Please include a note with your name and order number, and reason for return, and place inside the package with item you are returning, ensuring it is securely sealed.
3. Please post your item(s) to:
From Clothing Ltd
c/o 38 Garden Crescent
4. We are not responsible for return postage other than for incorrect, mis-described or fault items, so please attach the correct postage. Sadly, we cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us, so please make sure you obtain a certificate of posting as proof of purchase. We will send out exchanged items free of postage costs (UK addresses only).
4.1 New items to replace incorrect, mis-described or fault items sent out by us will be sent free of postage costs to you.
5. Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s payment card. If the new exchanged item is less than the returned item a refund will be made for the difference, less any taxes, duties and relevant postal costs.
6. Exchanges will be sent out free of postage costs (UK addresses only), however additional payment will be required before, for any new exchanged item costing more than the original item.
7. Postage costs will be deducted from any return refund when items have been ordered with a Free Delivery Offer.
8. Your statutory rights remain unaffected by this policy.
9. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries about returning or exchanging item(s).